A regular oven cleaning is a significant part of kitchen maintenance. Due to its everyday use, this appliance gathers a variety of grease deposits and burnt areas, which can be pretty challenging to eliminate with domestic cleaning materials.
Our company has been specialising in professional oven cleaning for a considerable amount of time already, delivering flexible cleaning solutions all over Ealing.
With us you don’t need to worry about results because our dedicated representatives are competent enough to degrease all types of ovens. One of them can visit you at a convenient time and clean every area of your oven in a prompt and sufficient manner. We are certain that you will be really pleased with the final result.
Oven Cleaning Prices Ealing
|Oven Cleaning Services||Prices|
|Single Oven Cleaning||£60|
|Double Oven Cleaning||from £79|
|Cooker Hob Cleaning||£23|
We have covered already numerous oven cleaning projects and our assistance is always deeply appreciated. For your peace of mind, we are working by the method of dip tank cleaning.
Our technicians disassemble the oven and clean comprehensively all components one by one. Once everything is dry, the appliance is assembled again, polished and inspected.
With us your oven is in safe hands. We select carefully the cleaners in our team, making sure they possess the necessary skills to serve our valued customers in W5. All of them undergo extensive training and learn to apply specialised cleaning methods.
Your best alternative for professional oven cleaning in the area
We are certain that you will be really pleased with their performance and consider booking with us again.
Work with our company and you won’t regret. Our oven cleaning is always delivered in a professional and safe manner. Whether you own a single a double oven, a range or an Aga oven, our qualified cleaners are able to degrease all of them.
For your peace of mind, the service has no time limitation and our representative will stay with you until every area of the oven is gleaming.
- first class oven cleaning at a price that you can actually afford
- non-toxic and safe cleaning practices and equipment
- flexible schedule and constant availability
- properly trained and capable technicians
How our Professional Oven Cleaning service works
Deep cleaning of an oven is an important task in every household. However, it is a job that necessitates the use of expertise, resources, and goods, as well as time, which many people do not have in their busy everyday lives. If you are having difficulty completing this chore, give us a call and we will schedule a professional cleaning service for you. A team of expert cleaners will arrive at your location fully prepared with everything needed to complete the job (high-quality tools and solutions). The expert technicians will deep clean and disinfect the interior and exterior of your oven using non-toxic cleaning chemicals, allowing you to use your appliance immediately after the service is done. Find a thorough list of activities included in this task below. High quality results are guaranteed.
- Before they begin cleaning the oven, our trained technicians will cover the floor in front of and around your appliance with a plastic sheet. This will keep grease splatters and other filth from ruining your floor.
- Then, our professionals will carefully inspect the oven and dismantle all trays, racks and others. All removable parts will be taken outside and placed inside heated cleaning tanks inside our vehicles. They will be left to soak inside.
- The inside of your oven is next – the cleaners will remove any loose particle and apply a special cleaning paste all over the bottom, walls and ceiling of your oven. This is a natural, yet efficient product that will dissolve all grime. The oven will be turned on and left to sit for a while.
- The next step of the oven cleaning service will be the thorough cleaning of the exterior of your appliance. The outside and stove top of the oven will be scraped off and cleaned of all grease, grime and buildup. The cleaning experts will wipe it down and disinfect it.
- The oven will be turned off and left to cool down. The cleaning technicians will scrape off the cleaning product from the inside of the appliance. They will use a microfiber cloth and a powerful cleaning product to polish and disinfect the area.
- The removable parts will be removed from the heated tanks, wiped down and disinfected. All the buildup will be gone and they will be looking like new.
- In your oven, all parts will be reassembled. At the completion of the service, the interior and exterior will be wiped down and thoroughly disinfected.
Hassle-free contact process
If you need assistance when cleaning your oven, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service representatives are accessible at all times and will assist you with the booking process or if you have any requests regarding the service. The entire service will be tailored to your specific demands, and all of your unique preferences will be taken into account. Do not hesitate when contacting us and scheduling an appointment. You will be able to choose the date and time that works best for your schedule. The oven cleaning service you receive will be delivered by the most experienced cleaning technicians on the market and we guarantee that the outcomes will impress you.
Our satisfied clients
“I am so glad that I cam across the oven cleaning service of this company. I decided to give a try and I must say that I am very surprised by the high quality of the service, since I wasn’t charged a way too expensive fee. The technician who came to my home was very friendly and my oven looked like a brand new in no time. – Eddie”
“My oven is in a perfect condition after your cleaning services. I am extremely happy that I decided to trust you and you didn’t only meet my expectations, but you even surpassed them. The technician that you sent did a great job and all I can say is that you are real professionals!” – Blake
“Oven cleaning requires paying attention to the details, but since I don’t have the time for that, I decided to leave my oven’s cleanliness in your professional hands. I did the right choice making you my cleaning service provider, because my oven looks like new now and is in more than a perfect condition.” – Beth
Why are so many homeowners neglecting their oven? The most likely reason is that most people do not know how important oven cleaning actually is. If you do not take care of your oven, grease and grime will accumulate on its walls and bottom, decreasing the quality of your meals immensely. Then your oven will start to emit smoke, and, ultimately, turning a blind eye on the oven may result in domestic fires.
Let us help you keep a sparkling clean oven. Our company is based in Ealing and we offer professional oven cleaning which can be delivered at your convenience. Choose us and you will not regret it.