Here at our company we are going to breathe new life into your upholstery, regardless of its shape, size or type. We tend to bring furniture back to its original condition and beauty, making it look as shiny and soft as it did at first. It is very important to maintain your furniture and we are not saying it because that’s what we do. After a long time using these items without providing an adequate clean they start to lose their shine, which affects the look of the entire room. Yes, furniture is crucial for the interior of your home. So if you want to make your house a little fresher, one way to achieve this is to either buy new furniture or clean what you already have.
Cleaning upholstery is not an easy task. No matter how careful you are with it, upholstered furniture just tends to gather excess dust, dirt and grime. No matter how often you vacuum clean it, in order to reach its perfect condition, you must deep clean all your upholstery once every few months at least. We used to throw away our old sofas, as soon as they became dirty. Those times are in the past now. We managed to make upholstery cleaning simple, affordable and convenient. Now our technicians come to your place fully-equipped and clean your upholstery without even moving it. The process requires some special skills and knowledge, however. Knowing the materials and fabrics of the particular upholstery can play a major role in stain removal.
Turning to a professional cleaner is the greatest solution. After all, specialists know better. Our company is fraught with organised and friendly cleaning experts who work very precisely and responsibly.
We focus on armchairs, sofas, ottomans and other pieces of upholstered furniture.
We also are able to treat all kinds of materials such as
Our experienced cleaners know which method and detergent to use, in order to lift the dirt from the fabric and make it disappear, without damaging the surface of your upholstery.
We use two methods of cleaning upholstery and carpets – Steam cleaning and Dry cleaning. Steam cleaning is the one we use most often. This method is also known as hot water extraction. It is very powerful, effective and reliable. It results in ultimate stain removal and disinfection.
Here is what to expect from the steam cleaning technique
- In the beginning of the process our technicians will run multiple tests to figure out what are the materials in your carpet, as well as examine all stains prior to treating them. That way they can choose the best method and detergent, without posing a risk of damage.
- It may be necessary to vacuum the carpet to suck up large debris and dirt. Before we start cleaning, we also need to ensure that all soil deposits have been dissolved. They are much easier to remove like this.
- We apply special solutions that loosen dirt and stains. This is the first step of the carpet cleaning and it is called pre-treatment.
- The next step is to steam clean the fabric to eliminate harmful organisms and dust mites. The machines we clean carpets with utilise high heat and pressure. This is one of the reasons that steam cleaning machines are so effective in removing grime, bacteria and allergens both from carpets and upholstery.
- Last step is extracting up to 95% of the moisture from the carpet to speed up the drying process
We can assure you we have an arsenal of cleaning supplies and tools, the most efficient and high-end equipment the carpet cleaning industry has to offer.
The Dry cleaning method is a fairly new technique that we mostly use for more delicate surfaces and ones that are not so heavily stained. Here is how the procedure of Dry cleaning goes:
- The technicians will run tests on the fabric and materials of your carpet
- The whole surface will be thoroughly vacuumed, since any left dirt or grime may result in further staining in the process.
- The dry solution of choice is spread on the whole surface of the carpet (foam or powder) . It is left on for at least an hour. The chemicals in this detergent react with the stains and the grease in them. By dissolving the fats in the stains they help the removal process.
- After the solution has done its job, a rotary machine is used. It has cotton pads soaked in hot water on the bottom of it and it removes all detergent along with the stains it dissolved.
We will protect your items and delay their wear and tear, using Scotchgard protection (upon request). In a word, we will do our best to prolong the life of your upholstery. If you want to give your upholstered furniture a clean that will enhance its beauty, coming to us and booking a service is a must. We will take care of everything and once we are done, you will be amazed by the work we have done. No more worries. Finally you will be able to enjoy your life. Make an appointment today.
We strongly suggest that you vacuum your upholstery weekly (at least). That way you will prevent all dirt from building up, maintain their clean condition for longer and prolong their overall life. Removing dust and dirt from your upholstery will also reduce the risk of health issues.
The benefits of working with us also include
- Availability 7 days a week at a convenient for you time
- Only biodegradable, non-toxic products used
- All cleaners are professionals with attention to details
- All tools and products used are included in the price
- Honest evaluation of the work and no hidden costs
- Full insurance on all employees and services
- Office support available any time for your convenience
- Flexible task list so you can receive all tasks you might need
Our business is run in London, which offers harsh competition but thanks to our skills and professionalism we manage to outrun our competitors.
Give us a call now and ask our office agents any questions you might have. They are absolutely capable of giving you detailed information about any service, advising you on a particular situation and giving you a free quote. Whenever you share some details about the particular task you have, they will pick the best cleaning team for you and send them over as soon as possible. Do not hesitate and let us take proper care of your home so you don’t have to!
You can call us at 020 3745 5856