You can surely attempt to degrease the oven on your own but if haven’t cleaned it for the last several months the domestic materials won’t be able to eliminate the grease and burnt deposits.
We suggest that you focus on what you are good at and leave this difficult task to our vetted technicians. They are at your disposal all week round in Highgate.
By choosing our professional oven cleaning you choose for non-toxic cleaning solutions and high standards of hygiene. We have assisted already hundreds of people. With an individual approach towards each customer and attention to the small details, we are able to ensure the best possible result and 100 per cent customer satisfaction.
Oven Cleaning Prices Highgate
|Oven Cleaning Services||Prices|
|Single Oven Cleaning||£60|
|Double Oven Cleaning||from £79|
|Cooker Hob Cleaning||£23|
For your peace of mind, in our service is included deep cleaning of all oven components. The technician will first inspect the appliance and disassemble it. After that, a dip tank oven cleaning will take place and when all components are dry, the appliance will be assembled. This method of working doesn’t involve any harmful materials and leaves the oven free of grease and grime.
Our service has no time limitation, so the technician will stay onsite much longer than any other standard oven cleaner. When the cleaning is completed, they will inspect whether the appliance is working properly. We are certain that you will find their performance fantastic.
About our qualified oven cleaners
In order to deliver adequate cleaning solutions, we select carefully the cleaners in our team. All of them have wide experience in the area as well as a profound knowledge.
Our current cleaning personnel consists of fully trained and professionally equipped specialists. We take pride in their ability to deal with all types of oven cleaning issues and deliver unmatched cleaning results.
Here is why you should turn to our company
- In our service is included comprehensive cleaning of every area of your oven
- We can visit you quickly in the entire N6
- We are open every day of the week and won’t charge you extra for a weekend appointment
- Our prices won’t cause you any financial inconvenience
- Our friendly call centre agents are always available to take your call
How our Professional Oven Cleaning service works
Deep cleaning of an oven is an important task in every household. However, it is a job that necessitates the use of expertise, resources, and goods, as well as time, which many people do not have in their busy everyday lives. If you are having difficulty completing this chore, give us a call and we will schedule a professional cleaning service for you. A team of expert cleaners will arrive at your location fully prepared with everything needed to complete the job (high-quality tools and solutions). The expert technicians will deep clean and disinfect the interior and exterior of your oven using non-toxic cleaning chemicals, allowing you to use your appliance immediately after the service is done. Find a thorough list of activities included in this task below. High quality results are guaranteed.
- At the start of the service, the cleaning professionals will lay a protective sheet on the floor in front of your oven to avoid stains and other filth from accumulating in the area during the cleaning process.
- Inspection of the oven is next. Our cleaning experts will disassemble your oven and bring all removable parts to our vehicles. They will soak in specialised heated tanks full of cleaning solution that will efficiently dissolve all buildup and grime.
- A special cleaning paste will be applied to the interior of your oven next. This product is natural and free of toxic chemicals and will efficiently dissolve and remove all greasy residue, charred food and grime. The oven will be turned on and left to sit while the cleaning team continues with the process.
- While everything is soaking, the exterior of your oven, as well as its stovetop will be deep cleaned. The cleaners will use a blade to scrape off any burnt residue. The entire surface will be treated with a cleaning solution and wiped down with a microfiber cloth.
- The cleaning professionals will remove the cleaning paste from the inside of your oven – at this point all grease and grime will be dissolved. The surface will be thoroughly cleaned, polished, and disinfected by the experts.
- All parts of the oven that have been soaking will be dried, polished and carefully wiped down. The cleaners will ensure they look like new.
- In your oven, all parts will be reassembled. At the completion of the service, the interior and exterior will be wiped down and thoroughly disinfected.
Hassle-free contact process
We offer deep oven cleaning services and all you need to do to receive one of them is give us a call and discuss your situation to one of our office representatives. They are always available and will help you create the perfect, most suitable cleaning solution for your circumstance. You will be able to pick every detail, as well as place personal requests. Our working schedule is extremely flexible so we will do our best to fit your busy lifestyle. Do not waste any time, give us a call and schedule the oven cleaning service we offer. Top quality results will be provided to you by some of the best cleaning professionals available in the area.
Our satisfied clients
“Your cleaners made sure my oven looks once again good as new. It has been a real pleasure using it too. Now it performs way better, it heats up faster and it does not have smoke coming out of it when I use it. I still don’t know how you managed to clean it so well from the inside. – Benny”
“Your cleaners are an amazing people. Not only are they very friendly and diligent, but they are also efficient and very good cleaners. They left my oven sparkling clean by just one visit. I was very surprised that they were able to make the stains and burnt from the inside go away. Thank you very much! – Wendy”
“Cleaning the oven by myself has always been a great challenge, but now I don’t have to anymore. Why would I clean it myself when you are such a wonderful cleaners and I can call you any time I want. I am 68 years old now and I have been using your service for whole 4 years- never once was I disappointed. – Hellen”
Cleaning your oven to perfection is a task that must be outsourced to real professionals in order to be done correctly. It is very important to know the specific cleaning requirements of the appliance before applying a certain type of cleaning.
Our professional cleaners, members of our oven cleaning service operating in Highgate, are diligent enough to know just the right type of cleaning they need to apply. With us you are guaranteed to receive a thorough and appropriate cleaning which represents no damage to the appliance whatsoever. Our long time experience will serve you well in the battle with dirt and dust that cannot be avoided, but just have to be dealt with.