Do you know what lurks behind your dirty oven? Kitchen fire. It’s so common for dirty ovens to cause kitchen fires that 96 percent of all kitchen fires that occurred last year were caused by dirty ovens.
To keep the fire away from your property, you need to clean your oven. Oven cleaning is a household chore which nobody likes. It’s associated with a lot of elbow grease, the inhalation of toxic fumes and the little space inside the oven which you need to scrub as if your life depends on it.
Well, we’re here to lift that burden off your shoulders – just call us and book our professional oven cleaning services and we’ll make your oven as good as new. We work in E10 and our oven cleaning services are the best.
Oven cleaning prices Leyton
|Oven Cleaning Services||Prices|
|Single Oven Cleaning||£60|
|Double Oven Cleaning||from £79|
|Cooker Hob Cleaning||£23|
If you want your oven cleaned professionally and for an affordable fee, contact us and book our professional oven cleaning services. Our oven cleaning company is supplied with the best equipment on the market and we can assist every oven in Leyton – from the professional oven in your restaurant to small oven in your rented apartment – we can breathe a new life into every oven.
You won’t believe what our technicians can do to your oven – each member of our team is a trained specialist who’s able to disassemble your oven and reassemble it quickly, scrubbing and sanitizing it top to bottom without exceptions.
Where clean meets green
Choose our oven cleaning services because the cleaning products our company uses are completely environmentally friendly. The cleaning products we use are toxic-free so you don’t need to worry about any toxic residue remaining on your oven’s grill or walls when we’re done cleaning.
Contact us and book our oven cleaning services if you want to keep your oven clean and if you want to eliminate the fire hazard. We work in E10 only and you can book us at your convenicence.
- Friendly customer support
- Use of Eco-friendly tools only
- Amazing performance-price ratios
- Cleaning done by an experienced technician
How our Professional Oven Cleaning service works
Ovens are the appliances in a kitchen that are used the most. To maintain the cleanliness of your oven, regular cleaning is required. If you have not scrubbed your appliance for a while, a lot of grease, grime and burnt residue will build up. That may cause bad odours, smoke coming out and result in your favourite dishes tasting different. The cleaning of the oven is not a favourite activity to anyone and usually requires tons of time, scrubbing, product and tools. Instead of struggling with this task by yourself, give us a call and schedule our professional oven cleaning service. Our experienced cleaners will use powerful high quality products and thoroughly clean and disinfect your appliance both inside and out. Amazing results will be provided to you. Here is what to expect from this service.
- Before the cleaning procedure begins, our cleaning professionals will lay a protective sheet on the floor in front of your oven to avoid splashes of oil and filth. That way we ensure an efficient and mess free service.
- All detachable parts will be disassembled and submerged in specially heated tanks filled with a powerful cleaning solution. They will remain soaking while the cleaning specialists clean the rest of the appliance. All oil and filth will be completely dissolved.
- The inside of your oven is next – the cleaners will remove any loose particle and apply a special cleaning paste all over the bottom, walls and ceiling of your oven. This is a natural, yet efficient product that will dissolve all grime. The oven will be turned on and left to sit for a while.
- The cleaning professionals will then focus on the outside of your appliance. While the parts are cleaning and the paste is working on the interior of the oven, the entire surface will be scraped with a special blade, disinfected, and cleaned off with strong solutions. There will be no traces of oil or burnt food.
- Then, the cleaning material will be removed from the oven’s inside. The cleaners will remove everything, then polish and disinfect the entire surface. This solution will completely remove all oil and filth from the interior of your oven, leaving it immaculate.
- After removing the parts from the heated tanks, our cleaning experts will dry them, disinfect them and ensure they are immaculate and ready to be put back.
- Everything will be reassembled and the oven will be thoroughly disinfected (door handle, buttons, etc.). You will be able to use it right away.
Hassle-free contact process
If you need assistance when cleaning your oven, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service representatives are accessible at all times and will assist you with the booking process or if you have any requests regarding the service. The entire service will be tailored to your specific demands, and all of your unique preferences will be taken into account. Do not hesitate when contacting us and scheduling an appointment. You will be able to choose the date and time that works best for your schedule. The oven cleaning service you receive will be delivered by the most experienced cleaning technicians on the market and we guarantee that the outcomes will impress you.
Our satisfied clients
“Thanks to your cleaning company my oven is pristine. I’ve been relying on your professional services once every six months for the past two years and I am really pleased with the results. I choose you because you give me peace of mind and you always deliver good results – Rhonda”
“What I like about your services is that you do your job with pleasure and this is how you achieve incredible results. You are the best cleaning company in town and I definitely advice everybody to rely on your help, because you are amazing and you prove it every single time!” – Elinor
“You have the best oven cleaning services and I am sure that I am not the only one who will say that. I have no idea how, but your employees made my oven look like new in no time and it is in a perfect condition now thanks to your professionalism and big experience!” – Amanda
When was the last time you cleaned your oven? Does it emit smoke every time you use it and do your meals smell and taste like stale grease? If so, you have probably turned a blind eye on cleaning the oven for far too long. The bad news is that if you keep neglecting it, you will most likely have to deal with a domestic fire soon – yes, one that is caused by your oven.
The good news is that if you contact us and book our oven cleaning services, we will make your oven as clean and neat as a brand new one. Contact us today, we cover Leyton.