Do you know what happens when you don’t take care of your oven? Fire happens. It takes from six months to a year for enough grease and grime to accumulate on the your oven’s base and walls to cause a domestic fire.
If you leave the grease and grime, it’ll continue to cook every time you use your oven up to the point when it can no longer cook, but burn. This will cause smoke and strange smell to come out of your oven when you use it – and that’ll be your oven’s last warning before it catches fire.
If the fire hazard isn’t enough to convince you that you need to keep your oven clean, maybe the fact that your dirty oven decreases the quality of your food will, or the fact that dirty ovens cause inflated electric bills.
Oven Cleaning Prices Whetstone
|Oven Cleaning Services||Prices|
|Single Oven Cleaning||£60|
|Double Oven Cleaning||from £79|
|Cooker Hob Cleaning||£23|
Cleaning the oven involves a lot of elbow grease, though. The market-bought detergents designed for oven cleaning are filled with toxic chemicals and they can cause nausea and vomiting if one inhales them for a prolonged period of time.
That’s why we offer you to rely on our professional oven cleaning services. We’re based in N20 and our oven cleaning services are delivered by professional technicians with abundant experience in the field of oven cleaning. Rely on our help, we promise you won’t regret it.
Our oven cleaning services are the most affordable in Whetstone. We’re also the only ones who work throughout the week and also on bank holidays, too.
We’re working with Eco-friendly cleaning products only. Our environmentally friendly cleaning products are chemical-free and yet they’re as efficient in the elimination of grease and grime as toxic detergents.
If you book us to clean your oven, we really will clean your oven – we’ll disassemble it so that we can clean each of it’s parts, not just the visible ones, and then we’ll reassemble it. Our technicians are fully insured and we guarantee that if anything happens, their insurance will take care of it. Choose us today.
How our Professional Oven Cleaning service works
If you have not cleaned your oven in a while, it is possible that you may experience smoke coming out, burned smells or even a change in the taste of your meals. To prevent all that from happening, give our company a call and book the professional oven cleaning service we offer. It is always performed by experienced cleaning technicians that arrive fully equipped with some of the best tools and products available on the market. Leave the job to our professionals and spare yourself the time and effort. Both the interior and exterior of your appliance will be scrubbed and disinfected and no signs of grease, grime and charred particles will be eliminated. You may rest assured that the quality of the final results will be amazing. See what activities will be taking place as part of the service we offer.
- To guarantee an effective and mess-free service, our cleaning professionals will place a protective plastic sheet in front of and around your oven to avoid drips and spills from staining and damaging your kitchen floor.
- Once the floor is protected, our cleaners will carefully inspect the appliance and its condition, then disassemble all removable parts. They will be placed inside heated tanks full of cleaning solution where they will soak while the rest of your appliance is being cleaned.
- The interior of the oven will be cleaned next, as part of the service. The walls, top, and bottom of the appliance will be cleaned with a non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning paste. Once warmed up by the oven, this product will effectively remove any filth and burned food off the surface of your appliance.
- The cleaning experts will work on the exterior of your appliance next. The entire surface will be scraped with a special blade, wiped down with powerful solutions and disinfected. No signs of grease and burned food will be left behind.
- Next, the cleaners will remove the cleaning paste from the inside of the oven and wipe and disinfect the entire surface. This product will remove 100% of the grease and residue left inside your oven leaving it immaculate.
- The cleaning experts will take all racks and trays out of the heated solution, wipe them down carefully, then disinfect them neatly.
- All of the pieces will be reinserted into the oven, and the entire appliance will be cleaned and disinfected one more time. Everything will be left immaculate.
Hassle-free contact process
Please contact us if you would like to receive help with the deep cleaning of your oven and schedule our professional cleaning service. Our office representatives will look into all of your demands and requirements and ensure that you obtain precisely what you need. The entire service will be tailored to your needs, and everything you require as a personal request or an additional work to be added to the project that will be handled by the cleaning professionals on our team. Contact us as soon as possible and schedule an appointment with our firm. We will work around your schedule and provide you with the cleaning solution at the best time and day for you.
Our satisfied clients
“Most cleaning services are not as thorough. I am very satisfied by the end cleaning results of the oven cleaning and I will definitely employ again in the future. It feels good knowing that I got the oven covered with you onboard. – Cherry”
“For years I have been cleaning the oven all by myself, but since I found out about your diligent and very effective service I won’t be doing no more. In less than one hour the cleaners you sent did ten times a better job than I have ever done on my own. – Fill”
“What a wonderful cleaning job! Your cleaners perform on a whole different level with very high standards. Your cleaners cleaned my oven very well and didn’t make a hassle at all. They left nothing behind, just me being happy, satisfied and fulfilled. – Tory “
It is always a good idea to have your oven professionally cleaned. Hiring a specialist saves time and tremendous efforts. There are many cleaning companies in Whetstone that you can turn to but only with our knowledgeable representatives, your oven is in good hands. We have wealth of experience in the area.
Our dip tank oven cleaning is suitable for all types and sizes of ovens. The technician will disassemble the appliance, degrease every component one by one and when everything is dry, they will assemble the cooker back. No hassle and no harmful emissions. Your satisfaction with our service is guaranteed.